Arizona Governor Jan Brewer recently signed into law a controversial immigration reform bill that has stirred up strong emotions from Republicans and Democrats alike. Underpinning much of the debate is the concern by many that this new law will unleash a tidal wave of abuse as racist rogue cops and INS agents target Hispanics – reminiscent of the roundup of Jews in Nazi Germany in the 1930s. There are protests from some unusual corners: Several prominent Hispanic Major League baseball players are asking other players to boycott next summer’s All Star Game (slated to be played in Phoenix) or at least pledge not swing at anything outside of the strike zone.
On VFTB’s YouTube Channel: Encourage Your Challenging Child – Through POSITIVE Parenting
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- America’s worsening attention span probl – Hey, Pam just texted me : )
- My Sinkin’ Lincoln
- There’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to start PROCRASTINATING!
- The Interrogation
- Trump Team Searches for a New 2020 Campaign Slogan
- Has anybody seen my car keys?
- My advice to the graduating class of 2011: Don’t Tweet Your Junk.
- The Danger of Storing Your Stuff in the Cloud
- Five strategies to take the worry out of saving for your kids’ college education
- Being a People Pleaser Can Get You into Trouble