In this week’s business advice column, I thought it timely to discuss a few important aspects of management etiquette for your upcoming holiday office party. Any day now you’ll likely receive an invitation to your company’s Holiday Office Party. If not, don’t fret. This probably means you’re in line for the other invitation: to the meeting in the cafeteria starting in 20 minutes, letting you know you’ve been cordially invited not to return to work on Monday, so you can spend more time with your family, just in time for the holidays. My, how thoughtful. Let’s hope yours is the former invitation.
On VFTB’s YouTube Channel: Encourage Your Challenging Child – Through POSITIVE Parenting
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- How to Help Your Child With Their Science Fair Project
- Announcing a New, Politically Correct Name for the Washington Redskins
- A moment of sadness – America’s greatest inventor has tossed his last toss
- My Confession to My Readers
- NFL Rules Changes in Light of COVID
- Having Fun with Unwanted Solicitors
- My Awesomest Extreme Prank
- A Survival Guide for coping with air travel
- I Recently Joined a Health Club. Eventually, I Might Even Try Using It.
- Millions mourn as Obama conspires with Storm of Century to steal election