Let me be the first to wish you Happy Valentine’s Day. Why so early, you ask? When it comes to holiday preparations, you need to be thinking months ahead. This year, the Christmas season officially started on September 27th. That’s the day my local Costco put on display several lovely 8’ plastic Snowman snow globes. They always add such a festive touch to anyone’s front lawn, especially when deflated.
On VFTB’s YouTube Channel: Encourage Your Challenging Child – Through POSITIVE Parenting
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- My Awesomest Extreme Prank
- Don’t just grow your business. OPTIMIZE YOUR REAL-TIME ROI YIELD!
- Hey, Your Trees are Blocking My View (of Trees)
- Six Simple Steps to becoming a Chinese Tiger Mother (Second in a Two-Part Series)
- Searching for Bigfoot
- Everything I’ve Ever Learned About Oil Rig Piston Corers and Drill Strings I Learned from My Dry Cleaner
- Fifty Shades of White
- My Family’s Christmas Miracle
- The Myth About Global Warming
- My Treasure Trove Revealed on Antiques Roadshow