I live in Seattle, about 3 hours south of Vancouver, BC. I am married to a Canadian. I consider myself an honorary Canadian. I regularly root for the Canadian team – except when it is competing against God’s team, which of course would be the USA (After all, the song goes “God Bless America”, not “God Bless Canada”). So it is all that more upsetting that I have to ask the Vancouver Olympics Organizing Committee, “Vancouver Games, have you no shame?”
On VFTB’s YouTube Channel: Better Parenting Through Polling
Have you read these other VFTB articles?
- VFTB humor blog garners international praise from people who can’t read English
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to My Surgery
- Dear American Refugees, Welcome to Canada
- Business Lesson #74: Build team loyalty with self-guided mobile spy robots
- How I Got Crabs
- Getting a colonoscopy is better than sex…
- GOP Halloween Haunted House of Terror – ENTER IF YOU DARE!!!
- The Burden of Being a Good Sport
- Trump Team Searches for a New 2020 Campaign Slogan
- BREAKING NEWS! President Trump Says Something Shocking AND Offensive